19 янв. 2009 г., 8:13:43
вот решение для удаления этой фигни!!!
Internet Explorer 6 (presumably 7 too)
1. Go to Control Panel in Windows itself
2. Click on Internet Properties
3. Click on General
4. Click on Search settings
5. Set new default and delete ask.com
1. Open a new tab or window.
2. Type “about:config” and hit enter, this brings up the all powerful settings of Firefox.
3. Agree to the warning that you could mess things up
4. Find keyword.url, you probably should not change anything else
5. Double click and change keyword.url string to something else like http://www.google.com/search?q=
6. Note that you cannot just put in the web site domain, you must put in the parameters before your search query. So find your favorite search engine, do a search and grab all the text up to your actual search results. So that a search for “test” in Google returns this, http://www.google.com/search?q=test, but all you need to input into the keyword.url field is http://www.google.com/search?q=